The King’s Chambers
34 Queen Street
Visiting us after 5pm?
Monday: Call us 2 minutes before you arrive so we can come and let you in. Andrew – 07801 074128
Tuesday – Friday: Alex Call us 2 minutes before you arrive so we can come and let you in. – 07747536819
Occasionally clients report difficulties finding the clinic.
- The Clinic is upstairs in the old Queen Street Baths entrance. We have a lift.
- Local landmarks are the Cathedral on Iron Gate and our next door local, The Worm That Turned.
- Once you have found the entrance, beneath the red brick arch, use the buttons to open the glass doors.
- ** After 5pm reception cover ends. Please as you park-up phone Monday Andrew – 07801 074128
- Alex Tuesday – Friday – 07747536819
BBC All In The Mind – Podcast on Mental health and research on yoga in prisons.
BBC Inside Health – Exercise Special. Overtraining, cancer and exercise. A fascinating work on the common misdiagnoses of arthritis pain as actually weak tendons & muscles. Twenty eight minutes of fantastic information. We are not suggesting all arthritis pain is weak muscles, however, Dr. Philip Conaghan, Consultant Rheumatologist and Professor of Musculoskeletal Medicine at the University of Leeds lays bare some uncommon sense. This section commences at 6.29 minutes.
Link to Dr. Conaghan’s letter and how-to exercise guide.